2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Railway company:||Santa Fe|
Please note: This car is painted gray to match prototype practice.
As Exciting as the City it's Named For... The WalthersProto(R) San Francisco Chief
Unveiled in 1954, Santa Fe's newest streamliner drew legions of fans from the start! With a unique blend of equipment and fast schedules between the San Francisco bay area and Chicago this unique transcontinental is back -- as Walthers latest HO Scale name train!
With a real metal finish simulating the patina of stainless steel, these cars look great in operation together, or combined with matching Walthers equipment to model other Santa Fe trains.
* Based on Equipment in Service 1954-71
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
* Plated to Match Super Chief & El Capitan Cars
* Mix & Match to Model Other Santa Fe Streamliners
* Prototypical Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
No customer reviews for the moment.